View our 2012 honorees!
Click here to view the 50 fastest-growing companies in the middle of the country in 2012.
Businesses in the middle of the country don’t receive the publicity and recognition that their coastal counterparts do.
We created the Flyover 50 as a way to highlight hardworking entrepreneurs who are shaping the next generation of the communities we love. Flyover 50 honorees are the fastest growing companies in the middle of the country. To be honored as a member of the Flyover 50, a company must have annual revenue greater than $1 million in 2012.
So, what’s with the name?
The vast majority of both media coverage and capital is on the coasts. The Flyover 50 recognizes and celebrates the hard work and achievements of those who are building exciting companies in the middle of the country. Our fast-growing entrepreneurial community, highlighted by the Flyover 50 winners, provides plenty of reasons to land here!
Read our interview with SPN
5 good reasons to apply…
- Recruit top talent. Potential employees want to work for growing companies, and Flyover 50 honorees are recognized as the fastest growing in the middle of the country.
- Increase Visibility. Members of the Flyover 50 benefit from local, national, and industry recognition as one of the premiere businesses in the middle of the country.
- Network with other Flyover 50 winners. Cities in the middle of the country tend to be geographically spread out, and at times, entrepreneurs may feel isolated. The Flyover 50 was designed to allow honorees to share ideas, collaborate, and find ways to partner.
- Validate success. Being honored as a member of the Flyover 50 validates your success to customers, employees, and potential partners.
- Support the entrepreneurial cause in the Midwest.
Applications for the 2013 Flyover 50 Awards must be submitted by August 16,2013.
Call us at (816) 237-0241 if you have any questions or if you would like to apply over the phone.